Compliance checking software helps to prevent errors in paper work so that fewer dangerous goods shipments will need to be returned due to non-compliance with regulations.
- FedEx Ship Manager Software is available through the FedEx website.
How to Download FedEx Ship Manager Software
- Go to FedEx.com
- If the next screen asks you to select a country, select United States
- In the search box at the top of the next page, type "Hotfix" and then click on the Search (magnifying glass) icon, or select "Go"
- On the next screen, select "FedEx Ship Manager Software Patch"
- Follow the instructions on the next page to begin using Ship Manager software
Printing completed forms
Completed forms must have red hatchings on the sides, whether preprinted or printed via computer. If you only have a black and white printer, FedEx provides templates designed for use on black-and-white printers. These forms require the use of special FedEx form blanks, called LZR DG DEC. These blank forms contain preprinted red vertical hatchings. When these templates are used, they will print the Shipper's Declaration within the red hatchings. Customers in the U.S. can order LZR DG DEC blanks part #157295 by calling 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339)
FedEx requires three copies of the forms.
At least two of these copies must be printed in color.
Keep a copy of the completed form. Shippers are required to keep a copy of the Shipper's Declaration for two years.