Certification examinations, like the ASCP Board of Certification exam and the AMT certification exam are challenging and require thoughtful preparation. LabCE's Exam Simulator can help you prepare for exams from ASCP, AMT, and more, including practice tests and materials for MT and MLT students. It's guaranteed: pass your exam, or your money back.
Over 3,000 study questions
LabCE's Exam Simulator includes over 3,000 multiple-choice questions in all major laboratory subject areas. Questions include illustrations and photomicrographs when available. Take a ten-question preview of the Exam Simulator to see what kind of questions are included.
Feedback on all 3,000 questions
Each question includes detailed feedback that explains the correct and incorrect answers, so you can learn as you practice.
AMT & ASCP practice tests
The Exam Simulator delivers practice tests that follow the format and content of major laboratory certification exams, including the ASCP exam and AMT exam, with the appropriate breakdown of questions by difficulty and subject matter. Questions for AMT and ASCP practice tests are chosen at random, giving you virtually unlimited opportunity to review.
In addition to the randomized ASCP practice tests are the ASCP Computerized Adaptive Testing (or CAT) tests. These reviews follow your ability allowing for a more accurate scoring.
Includes both MT and MLT level materials
The Exam Simulator is ideal for both medical technologist (MT) and medical laboratory technician (MLT) level exams. Your practice tests and review questions are customized so that you'll see questions of appropriate difficulty.
Pass your exam or your money back!
We're confident that the Exam Simulator will help you pass your AMT or ASCP exam. If you don't pass, we'll refund your subscription price. (US subscribers only, see details.)
Customize your review
Spend more time on the questions that are more challenging for you. Focus on tricky or frequently missed questions to help optimize your study.
Wide variety of subject matter
Questions cover all major laboratory subject areas, including blood bank, chemistry, hematology, immunology, laboratory operations, microbiology, bacteriology, mycology, parasitology, virology, and urinalysis.
Affordable and convenient
LabCE's Exam Simulator is just $55 for a one-year subscription. Access the Exam Simulator 24/7/365 through our secure website.
Mobile access available
For a small additional charge, you can access the Exam Simulator on-the-go using your smartphone or tablet. A custom finger-friendly interface lets you prepare for your exams anytime, anywhere.
Share your results with your CLS program director and instructors
Automatically report your Exam Simulator results to your CLS program director and instructors for additional feedback. Printable reports can also be created at any time.
Track your progress over time
Charts and graphs help to show how your exam simulator results improve over time. See your progress by subject area and overall score.
Compare your progress to other students
Identify subject areas in which you are stronger or weaker than other students that are using the Exam Simulator. See how your scores stack up to other users.
Compete for a spot on the new Game Mode leader boards. Answer as many questions as you can without getting 5 wrong. Challenge your friends and other students!
Benefits for MT and MLT Program Directors
Program Directors: Get access to the Exam Simulator for your entire program. Flexible purchasing options available - students can purchase individual access, or laboratories / programs can purchase access on behalf of their students. Get an instant quote for your program »
- Help increase program performance with more preparation for certification exams.
- Identify subject areas for targeted remediation before course finals and ASCP / AMT exams.
- Assign your students exams based on what they should be studying.
- Track the progress of your students with online access to detailed reports and scores.
- Review students' performance on practice tests that use exam categories and question topics modeled after the actual certification exams.
- Deliver subject-specific exam review in chemistry, hematology, microbiology, blood banking, and other subject areas.
- Allow students to purchase subscriptions individually, or purchase a group subscription for your program or laboratory.
- Add on to a MediaLab subscription, so you and your students / employees can access both MediaLab courses and the Exam Simulator with the same username and password.
- Get an instant quote for your program »
Preview the Exam Simulator
Take a ten-question preview of the Exam Simulator.
What Exam Simulator Score is a Passing ASCP / AMT Score?
The Exam Simulator is similar to board certification exams, but not identical. We can't guarantee that a particular score on the Exam Simulator will correlate to a passing ASCP or AMT score. But we have collected some data from our users that can help you to get a rough estimate. The table below shows the results of a survey of users, matching their average Exam Simulator scores to their self-reported ASCP MT exam score. Among the survey respondants, those who had an average score of 75% or better on the Exam Simulator passed their board exam, and those who scored better than a 60% usually passed.
Important: LabCE and MediaLab do not warrant or guarantee that you will pass your ASCP, AMT, or other exam as a result of using this exam simulator system. This exam simulator is not an exact copy of the ASCP, AMT, or any other exam. Questions presented in this exam simulator may differ substantially from those you may see on actual examinations. The actual exam may cover material that is not covered by LabCE and MediaLab. Adequate preparation for clinical laboratory science exams should include a variety of resources from many different providers. The Exam Simulator is not officially endorsed or supported by ASCP, AMT, or any organization other than LabCE and MediaLab.
What Users Are Saying
- "I was able to pass my exam the first time with no problems thanks to your exam prep program. Your program has been an instumental tool while studing for my AMT eaxm and guided me in the directions I needed the most help."
- "I like the fact that I can review at my convenience, and am able to retest on questions I have the most difficulty remembering."
- "The Exam Simulator was good practice for the registry. After taking several of the practice exams, I felt more prepared and confident about taking the registry."
- "The Simulator helped get my mind ready/prepared for style of exam the registry used."
- "This is such a wonderful tool! I suggest it to everyone that asks for study tips or suggestions for review books/aids. I love it!"
- "It helped me get used to the format of the test and I was able to compare how I did in each subject to previous exams. I also liked the option of chosing just one or a few of the test areas to work on, instead of having to take all the subjects in one test."
- "The test questions were similar in format to the Boards. Having a computerized test filled with random questions from a large bank of questions was a great way for me to prepare for the exam."
Feedback After Answering
Correct Answers Shown
Compare Your Results To Your Peers
See Your Progress Over Time