MIG, IP-10 and iTAC are CXCR3 chemokines.
These chemokines are like hormones, produced by the macrophages, and we find them in tissue that is being rejected.
For more information on chemokines and tranplant immunology, click here
- CCR, chemokine receptor containing two adjacent cysteine residues
- CXCR, chemokine receptor containing two cysteine residues separated by a single amino acid residue
- IFN, interferon
- IL, interleukin
- IP-10, interferon-inducible protein 10
- I-TAC, IFN-inducible T-cell α chemoattractant
- mAb, monoclonal antibody
- Mig, monokine induced by IFN-γ
- MIP, macrophage inhibitory protein