The federal drug testing custody and control form (CCF) must be used to document every urine collection required by the Department of Transportation drug testing program.
At the present time, these include the:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- United States Coast Guard (now with the Department of Homeland Security)